Flagyl tablet 400 mg 10×10’s
Flagyl tablet 400 mg 20×10’s works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and protozoa by interfering with the DNA synthesis.
What is it prescribed for?
- AmebiasisThis medicine is used for the treatment of amebiasis, a parasitic infection that affects the intestine and also for the treatment of amebic liver abscess (accumulation of pus) caused by Entamoeba histolytica.
- TrichomoniasisThis medicine is used in the treatment of trichomoniasis which is a sexually transmitted disease caused by Trichomonas vaginalis.
- Bacterial VaginosisThis medicine is used in the treatment of overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina caused by Lactobacillus species.
- Bacterial infectionsThis medicine is used to treat the infections caused by bacteria in blood, lungs, genital areas caused by Bacteroides fragilis and Clostridium species.
- PeritonitisThis medicine is used in the treatment of peritonitis, which is an inflammation of the inner wall lining of the abdomen called peritoneum.
- OsteomyelitisThis medicine is used in the treatment of osteomyelitis, which is an infection of the bone caused by bacteria or fungi.
- GiardiasisThis medicine is used in the treatment of giardiasis, which is an infection of the small intestine caused by giardia.
- Sexually transmitted diseases prophylaxisThis medicine is used in the prevention of diseases which may be transmitted sexually.