Children’s Panadol Soluble Tablets
Children’s Panadol Soluble Tablets provide fast, effective relief from fever and pain including Immunization, Earache, Headache, Cold & flu symptoms And like all Children’s Panadol products, they are gentle to little stomachs
Children’s Panadol Soluble Tablets provide fast, effective relief from fever and pain including:
- Cold & flu symptoms
And like all Children’s Panadol products, they are gentle to little stomachs.
The dose of Children’s Soluble Tablets may be chosen based on weight or age; use weight if you know it,otherwise use age. Refer to the pack to determine the correct dose for your child.
- Use only as directed and consult your family doctor if pain or fever persists.
- Dissolve the tablets in at least half a glass of water.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age. (Markets to amend in line with local label)
- The recommended dose is 10-15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram of bodyweight.
- Do not give more than 4 doses or exceed 60mg/kg in any 24-hour period.
- Minimum dosing interval: 4 hours.
- Maximum duration of continued use without medical advice: 3 days.
250 or 500 mg paracetamol
Warnings & Precautions (see label for full list)
- Always read the label. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Do not give your child any other medications that contain paracetamol while they are taking Children’s Panadol.
- Do not give your child this medicine if they are allergic to paracetamol.
- If your child has any kidney or liver problems, please consult your doctor before giving them Children’s Panadol.
- Ask your pharmacist for advice if your child is taking any other medications.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.